This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.hotelk10.com , which is owned by HK10 ALOJAMIENTOS, SL (hereinafter, HOTEL K10).
Browsing the HOTEL K10 website attributes the condition of USER thereof and entails your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this Legal Notice, warning that said conditions may be modified without prior notification. by HOTEL K10, in which case it will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
Therefore, it is advisable to carefully read its content if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user, in addition, undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and will respond to HOTEL K10 or third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and HOTEL K10 may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
HOTEL K10, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: HK10 ALOJAMIENTOS, SL
- Its commercial name is: HOTEL K10.
- Its CIF is: B75068197
- Its registered office is at: POLÍGONO ERRATZU S/N. URNIETA, (GUIPÚZCOA) 20130
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Guipúzcoa Volume 2564, Folio 28, Section 8, Sheet 34521, Inscription 2
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
All notifications and communications between users and HOTEL K10 will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
4-CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, HOTEL K10 may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to HOTEL K10 and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of HOTEL K10 and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive content, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of HOTEL K10 or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which HOTEL K10 provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of HOTEL K10 or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of HOTEL K10 or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user’s identity.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to HOTEL K10, without any of it being understood to be transferred to the user. the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of HOTEL K10, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right over them to the user.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between HOTEL K10 and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by HOTEL K10 of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from HOTEL K10. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about HOTEL K10, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order
HOTEL K10 is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
5-EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
HOTEL K10 excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, to the that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, HOTEL K10 is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations in matters of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, HOTEL K10 declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. HOTEL K10 does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. HOTEL K10 is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
6-PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must Send a notification to HOTEL K10 duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the HOTEL K10 website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals of Guipúzcoa (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official newspapers of the public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity.